Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"THE DONNATRON"

THE DONNATRON....... THIS IS THE NAME THAT I (JANTEN) HAVE SO LOVINGLY DUBBED MY MOTHER FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS AND THE REASON FOR IT IS THAT I UNCONSCIOUSLY THOUGHT THAT MY MOTHER IS UNTOUCHABLE WELL THIS HAS BEEN THE HARDEST PART IN MY LIFE TO THIS POINT FOR ONE I'M TORN, MY MIND CANNOT DECIDE IF THIS IS THE HAPPIEST WEEK IN MY LIFE DUE TO THE BIRTH OF MY BIG HEALTHY BABY BOY THAT I ADORE TO NO END OR THE SADDEST THREE DAYS LATTER GETTING THE NEWS THAT MY MOTHER HAS BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT AND MY WORLD TURNED UP SIDE DOWN THE HARDEST PART IS WATCHING MY SISTERS AND FATHER BEAT THEMSELVES UP NIGHT AFTER NIGHT AND MYSELF INCLUDED TRYING TO HELP HEAL MY MOTHER WITH OUR LOVE HOPING AND PRAYING THAT IF WE JUST STAY BY HER AND SHE HEARS OUR VOICES SHE WILL OPEN HER EYES AND SAY THOSE WORDS THAT DAD SISTERS AND ME LONG FOR THE MOST A SIMPLE "I LOVE YOU" FROM THE CENTER OF OUR UNIVERSE OUR MOTHER THE BACKBONE TO THE FAMILY. THE THING ABOUT THIS WHOLE MESS IS THAT I AM LEARNING NEW THINGS ABOUT MYSELF FOR INSTANCE MY ATTITUDE ABOUT SIMPLE CAR SAFETY I FIND MYSELF WEARING MY SEAT BELT AND DRIVING SLOWER THAN THE SPEED LIMIT AND ASKING EVERY ONE TO BE CAREFUL. SO FOR ANY OF THOSE WHO WORRY ABOUT ME IN THIS WHOLE MESS I'M NOT OK....ANY SONS OUT THERE WILL AGREE WITH ME THE LOVE OF A SON FOR HIS MOTHER IS LIKE NO OTHER I WONT BE OKAY EITHER UNTIL MY MOMMY CAN WRAP HER ARMS AROUND ME AND HOLD ME TIGHT AND WHISPER I LOVE YOU........... P.S. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAD THE SAME IMPRESSION THAT SHE WAS UNTOUCHABLE, SHE IS HUMAN BUT ONE THINGS STILL THE SAME SHE STILL HAS THAT BIG HEART MADE OF GOLD. LOVE YOU MOMMA

10 comments:

B said...

Thank you to your whole family for being so willing to wear your emotional roller coaster on your sleeves. It is helpful to all.
Hugs ~ Love ~ Prayers all coming your way...
~~Beckie

Jaderade said...

Praying for ya all! and i havent missed a day and appreciate the blog and updates since im so far away. love you! -Jade

The Mikk's said...

nmik1991It has been scientifically proven that love can heal when nothing else can. It gives the body the strength it needs to over come so you guys are the ones doing it for her. You are amazing. Just let her read these beautiful letters that make a mom cry- (maybe thats the body at work getting better)and it will be the best medicine she could have. You, her wonderful family are the ones that will make it all OK. You are her Hero's!
Love you all

Christeen & Chad said...

Through this whole nightmare for your family i cant and will not stop thinking and praying for you Janten as i told your sister she means the whole lot to me she is one of my TRUE friends with the Biggest heart and one of the strongest person i know and to see and hear her hurting is killing me! You are a WONDERFUL LOVING SON and your mother knows it Janten and your son knows it too. The birth of your son has changed you life forever it makes you stronger and makes you heart bigger. I have also learned becoming a parent helps your heart heal faster. When kson was lifeflighted to SLC when he was in accident i thought my whole life was over and i didnt think i could make it but when i was able to see and talk to him. It changed everything my heart knew he was going to be ok and my heart was starting to healing. Your a great and wonderful family and if you need anything i mean anything please call!
Love The Neilson Family

Elaine said...

What a tribute you kids are to your mom. She is so going to love to read this blog when she gets feeling better. Hang in there. Times like these are tough, but with them come lots of blessings. I check the blog many times a day hoping for an update. Keep up the good work.

Elaine

Jill Lewis said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Thank you so much for keeping this blog updated. We are on pins and needles and our hearts and teary eyes are getting a good workout reading these entries. Thank you for sharing your hearts with us. We have a great amount of love for you all. May God's most choice blessings of comfort and peace be with you.
Much Love,
The Lewis'

Unknown said...

We pray everyday that Aunt Donna will get better. We love you very, very much!!

The Storie Family

pam lovingood said...

I have been waiting all day to get home and find out if my friend has re-joined us in the awake world....It's evening now and I keep checking the blog, and guessing she must be still sleeping due to the tremedous amount of pain. I know you all must be exhausted as you all walk this walk. I do know Jesus is walking this walk with you all. Hang in there. Love to all

Janten Reber Family said...

I just wanted to leave a post for Donna when she reads over this blog. I wanted to let you know that so many people ask about you and your condition when they hear my last name. So many people love you and are thinking and praying for you. We all love you.
Michelle

pam lovingood said...

here it is Thursday, and I have watched everyday to see how you are doing. I have to believe that no news is good news. I want you to know we are going to the Mesa Temple Saturday. Your name, and your childrens names will be put on the altar. I have prayed for you everyday my friend. I know you are doing better, but I know you have a long road ahead of you. Hang in there and thank God everyday for this new "avenue" of life that you are being called to walk. I love ya Donna, and of course Bevan. WE hope to know where you are soon. Thank you Reber kids for doing this blog. It is so helpful. Love to all!
Pam & Ed